California Free parts but must pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rec_Rider

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
Free
I've had a few parts on the side of my house for a couple of years and it's about time to get rid of them. My wife has called a guy to pick them up so he can recycle them but I'd rather someone who can use them to get first dibs. I have a couple or Rubicon sliders (the OE ones), two different rear bumpers, and a heady duty swingout tire carrier that get's bolted to the tub and works with one of the bumpers. Unfortunately, I'm out of time but if you want any items just let me know and I'll put them aside until you can pick them up. I'll send pics shortly.

Reactions: KennedyLJ
I also have a couple of rear fenders (Smittybuilt I think) and an upper center console with switches.

20200802_105622.jpg

20200802_105718.jpg

-232995846_20200802_105310_4444567_resized.jpg

-233919367_20200802_105414_4528322_resized.jpg

-234842888_20200802_105517_4213057_resized.jpg

I'd hold onto those Rubicon sliders if you can. Seems like someone is always looking for them. Should be easy to fit in an attic space or something.

Interested in the rear bumper/tire carrier. Do you know anything about them? Maker, thickness, etc?

Not trying to look a gift horse in the mouth. Just about a 4 hr round trip for me.

Interested in the rear bumper/tire carrier. Do you know anything about them? Maker, thickness, etc?

Not trying to look a gift horse in the mouth. Just about a 4 hr round trip for me.
That bumper came on the TJ when I got it then I made the tire carrier. I used door latch from truck so it latches really easy. The carrier holds a hilift jack horizontally.

Good post Rec_Rider, good to see someone willing to pay it forward a bit.
Truthfully, that's important to me. In some cases, I'd rather give things to those who genuinely need them over selling/junking them. I'm glad this forum is here to help facilitate this process. I wish I did this a while back when I had more parts.

I'm building a stroker and will have extra parts when I'm done so I'll probably send out another post regarding parts before they get thrown out.

Reactions: MountaineerTom
Truthfully, that's important to me. In some cases, I'd rather give things to those who genuinely need them over selling/junking them. I'm glad this forum is here to help facilitate this process. I wish I did this a while back when I had more parts.

I'm building a stroker and will have extra parts when I'm done so I'll probably send out another post regarding parts before they get thrown out.
Am about to do the same with most of the OEM parts from my build out, bumpers, steering components and such.

All of the items are either gone or spoken for. Looks like they have gone to good homes. I was hoping to update this sooner but we had a family tragedy that took precedence.

Status
Not open for further replies.