SOLD Free stock parts off 2000 (suspension rear bumper spare tire mount)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EugeneJeep

Price
0-60
Free for pickup or very low price if shipped (buyer pays shipping).
Less than 1000 miles on these parts. Very slight rust from storage in the PNW.

Suspension: shocks, steering stabilizer, control arms

Rear bumper with plastic caps

Last edited:
Reactions: tomtaylz
Hi, I am interested in the shocks, springs, and control arms...redoing a beat up jeep...

Hi, I am interested in the shocks, springs, and control arms...redoing a beat up jeep...
Ok. You’re in Denver? I’m guessing that shipping will be $80-100. I’ll get the weight of all the stuff and give you a better estimate. I should mention that there is only one set of control arms (front, I believe).

That'll be great...I could also use the steering stabilizer. Thank you, very kind of you....I'll buy whatever is left to buy. My zip:
  • 80205-3135

That'll be great...I could also use the steering stabilizer. Thank you, very kind of you....I'll buy whatever is left to buy. My zip:
  • 80205-3135
Well I can’t seem to figure it out... I see you’re new to the forum as well. Do you know how to start a private conversation? Anyway, I’ll get back to you in a week or so when I am able to put my hands on those parts.

Interested in the rubber snubbers for the spare tire.

I'm not sure if I have permission to post in this forum yet on a new account, but the reply box is visible and I can't find any way to start a PM, so here goes... I could use the rear bumper and am close enough to drive down for it.

I'm not sure if I have permission to post in this forum yet on a new account, but the reply box is visible and I can't find any way to start a PM, so here goes... I could use the rear bumper and am close enough to drive down for it.

Yeah I think you have to make 10-20 posts to be able to PM. I am away from home for three weeks. Remind me after a bit if you don't hear from me and we'll make it happen.

Awesome, thanks. PM me if you want and I'll get you my contact info. I'm working on a new-to-me TJ that'll need the bumper replaced after fixing up some more pressing rear corner damage, so I'll be kept busy with that for awhile...aka, no rush on your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.