SOLD Free stock steel wheels in Oregon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EugeneJeep

Price
Set (5) of steel wheels off a 2000. Slight surface rust but structurally sound. No dents/bends. Local pickup only.
Steeel of a deal!!

-15x7 steel
-5 on 4.5" bolt pattern
-Backspacing = 5.5"
-Offset = +38 mm
95424E86-DAE5-4D1F-924D-E3BEBC524EAD.jpeg

that looks like a TJ
ok so they were on my YJ, then I sold the Moabs and put them on my TJ. Point is those rims are maybe the most popular/produced Jeep rims ever, from 1987 thru 2006.

Price is right. I'd take them if you were 1000 miles closer.
Mine are 32 years old.

Reactions: rasband
If I lived closer I'd take them off your hands. Ha! Just out of curiosity...are the stock center caps shown here the only center caps (stock or after-market) that fit that particular stock steel rim?

Reactions: Red Dog
ok so they were on my YJ, then I sold the Moabs and put them on my TJ. Point is those rims are maybe the most popular/produced Jeep rims ever, from 1987 thru 2006.

Price is right. I'd take them if you were 1000 miles closer.
Mine are 32 years old.

Sorry, I have no idea why I commented on that. Probably a little too deep or exhausted with my newborn - please accept my apology!

Reactions: Sam Solo
Can I come down and see you this weekend? I'm up here in Estacada. I've wanted to build a snowmobile track setup, and will need steel wheels to weld drive cross bars on!
--David
503-407-8531

Can I come down and see you this weekend? I'm up here in Estacada. I've wanted to build a snowmobile track setup, and will need steel wheels to weld drive cross bars on!
--David
503-407-8531

Hey sorry David. Someone picked them up through Craigslist. I'm new to the forum and couldn't figure out how to delete this thread.

I'm guessing you don't want or need to run a separate set of winter tires...?

Naaa... Snow tires aren't necessary around here. Can use chains if things get really gnarly.

Reactions: Lownslowav8r
Status
Not open for further replies.