California Free Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

LakeBeard

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
I have a soft top w/ the frame and most of hardware. I had it all originally, but its been years so I'm sure I'm missing something. I also have two seats I think they are smitty built, black, been in the shed for a bit so they aren't perfect either. I have two cargo nets, net top, GRMS radio. If you want this stuff let me know, I'll get pics if you want them. Im in La Habra Ca, by the Costco, not interested in shipping anything

I have a soft top w/ the frame and most of hardware. I had it all originally, but its been years so I'm sure I'm missing something. I also have two seats I think they are smitty built, black, been in the shed for a bit so they aren't perfect either. I have two cargo nets, net top, GRMS radio. If you want this stuff let me know, I'll get pics if you want them. Im in La Habra Ca, by the Costco, not interested in shipping anything

Hi there, I'm interested in the radio and net top. Could you send or post photos of those?

1677630203558726047466567069804.jpg

16776302336207012719114166226670.jpg

Reactions: Bmxbry9
If you change your mind about shipping, I'll take the weld on tie downs.

Would love to come grab the seats if they're still available. Can come as early as today, if you're free. Please do let me know, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.