SOLD Free TJ take off parts - Just pay shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the bushings on those control arms? Not sure if the shipping would be worth it but I figured I'd ask - 50701

How's the bushings on those control arms? Not sure if the shipping would be worth it but I figured I'd ask - 50701

They have been through between 50k and 80k miles (depending on the location, I previously replaced the fronts that were bent). They're not in great shape but they aren't falling apart either and I wouldn't plan on swapping them all out. They're more intended if somebody needs one to just get by until they can afford a full new set.

These parts are currently buried under 6ft+ of snow. As soon as the snow melts they'll be available again before going to the dump.

Don’t forget before you throw them out, if no one wants those steps, I’ll take the mounting hardware for them. : )

I've still got them here. Once I make it to the scrap pile I'll be sure to pull those for ya if nobody else wants them.

Did you ever get rid of the mounting hardware for the side steps?

Let me know how much when you're ready, and they are accessible. LOL

Okay! Looking for the ebrake cable assembly. Disc all the way to the handle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay! Looking for the ebrake cable assembly. Disc all the way to the handle.

I have take offs someplace which you can have once I find them. The one issue is that the crown which retains the cable has broken off. This isnt an issue when used with a caliper flip.

I have take offs someplace which you can have once I find them. The one issue is that the crown which retains the cable has broken off. This isnt an issue when used with a caliper flip.

Let me know man. No rush. Won’t need the Jeep again until this fall. I’m just always in the prowl for these cables. I don’t feel like spending 70-80 bucks for new ones.

Hi, I'd be interested in the Springs if you still have them. Please let me know if you still have them, thank you!

Hi, I'd be interested in the Springs if you still have them. Please let me know if you still have them, thank you!

Yes I do. They are also buried in the snow. I will let you know once it melts.

Do you still have the tailgate? If it has a hardtop I’m looking for the wiring harness that connects to the top from the Jeep

Status
Not open for further replies.