Front door uppers

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLRheeder

Looking for a pair of tan (spice) front door uppers for my 98 TJ. zippers are shot and there's a crack in the driver side plastic.

I have a set of upper half door skins in spice, could be tan that I never used. I have a 2006 Kaki TJ and these did not match the Kaki top very well. No frames, just the skins, but they are in brand new condition. Problem with the soft top stuff is shipping without getting them torn up or scratched. I'm in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, right next to Albuquerque. I don't mind shipping them maybe by UPS, just packing them is no fun. I could probably come up with something to ship in. Can't remember what I paid for these. Make an offer?

I have a set of upper half door skins in spice, could be tan that I never used. I have a 2006 Kaki TJ and these did not match the Kaki top very well. No frames, just the skins, but they are in brand new condition. Problem with the soft top stuff is shipping without getting them torn up or scratched. I'm in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, right next to Albuquerque. I don't mind shipping them maybe by UPS, just packing them is no fun. I could probably come up with something to ship in. Can't remember what I paid for these. Make an offer?
Sorry just getting back to this! I actually for a great "open box" deal an a set of two brand new ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.