Front light / insert question

Kathy

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
im getting my amazon order together and plan on buying the aftermarket cheaper version of the nice headlights that some have talked about in previous threads. I want the black inserts that go around the head lights . @Chris or anyone know what will work? Also wondering if there are similar black lights to replace the orange ones on the front fenders? Thanks :emoji_blush:

The headlight trim rings can be easily painted rather than buying replacements. I would suggest Plasti Dip spray paint which can be easily removed if you want to go back to chrome.
That's right! I thought of that idea at 2 am when I couldn't sleep. Thanks for reminding me. :)

im getting my amazon order together and plan on buying the aftermarket cheaper version of the nice headlights that some have talked about in previous threads. I want the black inserts that go around the head lights . @Chris or anyone know what will work? Also wondering if there are similar black lights to replace the orange ones on the front fenders? Thanks :emoji_blush:

Are you just talking about the bezels that are chrome? If so, just clean them up and paint them black.

Reactions: Chris and Kathy
IMG_0372.PNG
Like these