Front locker light blinking, intermittently, in 2 high

FireJeep

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
2005 Rubicon LJ, started about a month ago, give or take, intermittently the front "Front Locker" light will flash. The number of flashes varies, the timing of it seems to be random. We returned from an 7500 mile plus trip from VA to UT to NV and back to VA and did not have this issue. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

EJ

Mine occasionally does that and I can't make sense of what causes it. The locker doesn't lock unless I want it to, so I don't pay any attention to the dash light that seems to do whatever it wants to.

Reactions: TheBoogieman
I am a little OCD when it comes to that sort of thing, if there is a light on that is not suppose to be, it will drive me nuts until I figure out why and how to fix it.....:unsure:

I am a little OCD when it comes to that sort of thing, if there is a light on that is not suppose to be, it will drive me nuts until I figure out why and how to fix it.....:unsure:

Let us know how to figure it out. I haven't been able to make sense of it in at least five years. All I know is that eventually I will fix it by switching the factory front locker to an ARB to match the rear.

Unless you have a gremlin in your wiring I would look at the switch and actuator plate.