Colorado Front Range T/LJ-ers

rasband

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Hey, I am new to the front-range TJ scene and am curious of who else is in the area and would be open to showing a newbie around/chat/grab beers/make new friends/exchange upgrade ideas.

I'm in the southern metro area, but happy to meet up pretty much anywhere.

Hey, I am new to the front-range TJ scene and am curious of who else is in the area and would be open to showing a newbie around/chat/grab beers/make new friends/exchange upgrade ideas.

I'm in the southern metro area, but happy to meet up pretty much anywhere.
Hello, I just joined this group although I have been looking through it for a while now. I bought my daughter a 2002 TJ 1.5 years ago and then I bought my 1999 TJ in May. Mine was all stock and I am slowly upgrading it. I live off Parker rd and Orchard. Always looking for a good reason to talk Jeep and grab a beer.

Over on Wrangler Forum there is an active bunch, we have runs on a lot of weekends. We also have a thread where we just bullshit about anything and everything.

With trails now closed and covered in snow its typically building season. Ive got a tiny garage that I cant even park in at the moment but Im down to drink beer and offer a second set of hands if needed.

Reactions: rasband