Front right sagging 1 3/4???

Jason

My front right is sagging, there is a 1 3/4 difference from tire to fender. New tires, new shocks, new coil springs. 2003 TJ stock. Any Ideas??

Were there any indications that the coils are side-specific? I doubt it since they are stock.

Perhaps it's just a type bad coil (moog ain't known for quality these days).

It shouldn't be sagging unless something is missing or wrong on that side. Has it always been sagging or is this recent?

If it has been like this since it was installed I would check to make sure that both front springs are identical first off, and second off that it was installed correctly. Look for the most obvious solution first. That's usually what it ends up being.

It has always sagged, I bought it last year. Maybe it's the frame or bushings. I installed front shocks, coils, got new bfg tires, just got a new transmission in it. I just wonder if I put a spacer on that side if it will affect my tires or my ride?

A spacer would fix the height issue, but that's only a temporary bandaid. In order to actually fix it the right way you need to take the suspension apart in the front and figure out where the issue is. My guess is once you take it out you'll instantly see what the issue is.

My guess is you have a blown shock on the sagging side.

By chance- did you run the VIN to make sure this was not involved in a reported accident? Can you see any thing that looks like there was distortion to frame or members? Every thing measures the same?

Do both sides have the spring isolators in place? Are the fenders straight on both sides? Fenders get pushed up when folks run big tires without proper bumpstops. That's pretty obvious though.

How about a few pictures of the lean, both coils, and whatever else you can get a picture of.