Front track bar question

Hopper

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
is this sqooshed in enough?

20201030_121150.jpg

• Face Palm
Reactions: Chris
Did you cut off the last nut? Looks like a sawzall made it into the bracket a little.

Reactions: HYRYSC
I think "squooshed " will now be the technically correct term for 40- 50 foot lbs of torque. Let's run with it. It's only life or death on front end parts.
You got a suggestion for a decent torque wrench that wont break the bank? Harborfreight maybee. I dont know much about them or what size in general I would need.

You got a suggestion for a decent torque wrench that wont break the bank? Harborfreight maybee. I dont know much about them or what size in general I would need.

I have a couple Tekton brand from Amazon that were pretty cheap and seem well made.

Reactions: Hopper
Man if you do the research they really is a lot of randomness on torque wrenches... If I didn't need one all the time I would just borrow one or run by a shop and get them to torque it.

I want to say I read somewhere that the harbor freight is not that bad.

Reactions: Hopper
The term squish is actually already taken... That is used for two cylinder head clearance when rebuilding those engines.... No kidding.