Front track bar that doesn't suck?

I was going to get the JKS, but opted for a Core 4x4 T4 with Johnny Joints at both ends. They have 4 levels to choose from. Check them out. Good stuff at a competitive price.

https://www.core4x4.com

I wondered the same. Having a Johnny joint on both ends would let the bar slop around foward and back?🤷‍♂️

Worse case, JJs on both ends would allow the bar to move out of the way when it inevitively hits the diff cover. It looks like it would be annoying. The bigger problem I see is with those bends, the frame side is guaranteed to require a bunch of unnecessary bump stop extension. There is a reason Currie put an offset where the bar attaches to the joint housing.

What trackbar does the savvy mid arm use? Is it compatible with the factory links?
Thats my long term/winter plan, but need something now...

What trackbar does the savvy mid arm use? Is it compatible with the factory links?
Thats my long term/winter plan, but need something now...
The Savvy mid arm doesn't specifically care which adjustable track bar is used, but Currie would be the primary recommendation.

I might have gone with a JKS but at the time I had about 2.5" of lift and was planning to go to 4, which crosses the boundary between the recommended ride heights for the 2 different JKS bars and I didn't want to have to buy twice. Currie sells one bar for 2 and up, so that's what I got.

this discussion reminds me of one of those kick-myself, hindsight is always 20/20 stories.

In about 2011 I bought a Currie track bar for my LJ, back when they were about $300 or less IIRC. The LJ got sold in a divorce before I ever put it on, and I ended up selling the track bar on Craigslist for something sub- $200 in about 2013, and ended up buying one for my current TJ last year for close to $400. 😭🤦‍♂️