SOLD 5 Pro Comp 6079 Polished Alloy Wheels w/ Pro Comp P/N 7179163006 Black Rock Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bills

Raconteur Emeritus
Supporting Member
Area Code 605 USA & Código de área 415 MX
Price
$400
FOR SALE: SOLD!!!

Five (5) Pro Comp P/N 6079-6865 16x8 polished alloy wheels, 5 x 4.5 lug pattern, 4.0" backspace, excellent condition, with five (5) Pro Comp P/N 7179163006 rock rings, also in excellent condition. Jeep not included. :)

$400.00. Local pickup preferred but will ship at buyer's expense.

Last edited:
That is a great deal. Hmmm ... that would be a road trip !

Update 12/22/18:

A forum member who wanted to purchase the wheel/tire combination has advised that he does not have the funds to complete the transaction thus all "dibs" have expired.

The wheels alone or the wheel/tire package are again available for immediate purchase.

This is a good deal for someone. Come get 'em!

There are 5 boxes with one wheel, one rock ring, and one center cap in each. Each box weighs approx. 25 lbs and is 18.5" x 18.5" x 10" high. The boxes would be shipped from 96001.

I will leave it to those of you interested in buying these wheels to get the quotes for the shipping methods you prefer. I can ship UPS, Fedex, USPS, or Greyhound Package Express. I can probably ship by freight as well, but the buyer would need to make arrangements.

How much do these cost originally? Looking on eBay I see that you can buy different color rock rings, which I really like. I found pro comp series 69 15x8 for $90 each, but no bolt holes for rock rings.

Please educate me if you would on which rims to buy that accept the rock rings. Thanks.

These wheels and rings were first marketed by Pro Comp in 2008 and discontinued a few years later. I am not aware of any other wheels that accept these rings which is why five matched wheels and rings is a rare find.

Thank you for the info. I really think they look cool. Would like some that appear to be beadlocks, but that allow you to change the rings out if scratched, or for color preference.

I have a good friend in CA, but he is currently 350 miles from Redding.

Status
Not open for further replies.