FS: Bosch '703 Injectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidfluidity

TJ Enthusiast
Bought these for testing purposes and were only ran for maybe 20-30 miles. They were cleaned and have new filters and o-rings. No spray pattern or other testing was done. I had no issues with these, they just didn't fix my problem and are just sitting here in my tool box drawer. The fitment is for the early TJs that did not have coils on the plugs. I was running these in a '97 4.0L Sport. I took these off about 2 years ago without doing any cleaning so ye, there may have been a little gas in them when put away but very doubtful that that will be an issue. I'm looking to get $70 shipped unless you're outside of the lower 48 states. I don't ship first and only accept PayPal. I will be shipping from 50701. if you need refs from me, just pm me and I can link you to my ebay and my Heatware which is a form of feedback used in the computer forums. Any other questions - just ask.

Oh yeah, I actually have 8 injectors. 6 of which have new filters and o-rings but all were cleaned before I purchased them.

Status
Not open for further replies.