SOLD FS - Cobra 75 Wx ST CB Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwilson2899

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
Cobra 75 WX ST CB Radio. In good working condition, was in my old Jeep that I sold a couple years ago. Everything on it works, includes the Mic/Display unit and radio box. Can meet in Front Royal, Manassas, or Chantilly, VA, or can arrange shipping. Asking $50 OBO for it.

1689630435088.png

I'm interested. Is there really nothing more than what's in the pic? No bigger 'box'?

Also does it have PA capability?

I'm interested. Is there really nothing more than what's in the pic? No bigger 'box'?

Also does it have PA capability?

Yep, that’s all there is to it, which is why I loved it for my LJ. You mount the silver box under the dash out of the way, and everything else is contained in the handset. It does not have PA capability, but it does have a jack for an external speaker to make it easier to hear with the top down.

Reactions: Shank
Yep, that’s all there is to it, which is why I loved it for my LJ. You mount the silver box under the dash out of the way, and everything else is contained in the handset. It does not have PA capability, but it does have a jack for an external speaker to make it easier to hear with the top down.

I have this unit and the external speaker. It seems to do a decent job.

Nice. Ok I gotta think about whether I'll miss my PA. Don't hold it for me, and I'll write back if I'd like to take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.