Iowa FS: Dana 35 27-Spline Detroit Locker

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidfluidity

TJ Enthusiast
Price
$250
I purchased this under the idea that it was supposed to be a True-Trac....It was not. I just don't have a need for it and I don't have alloy shafts yet.

They guy I bought it from had just snapped an axle using it so I will be disassembling and cleaning it up. The only damage I have seen upon disassembly is in the area that the axle passes through just before the spines. I would assume that the break happened just after the splined section and caused the rest of the axle to bounce around marring this area. I should be able to take some emery cloth to it and smooth this back out.

Thinking $250 shipped

Possible trades: Dana 35 True-Trac
Set of 18" JK Sahara(black and aluminum color) wheels in good or better condition
OEM passenger fender for a 2010 Prius - in excellent condition - darkish blue would be great!
E-Revo - let me know what you have

Last edited:
20200221_191438.jpg20200221_200825.jpgThese are the only numbers on it.

No problem guys. If you'd like pics of any other part of it, let me know and I will post them for verification.

My rig is a daily driver which was the main reason I was after the LSD. I was disappointed. I may also be interested in a swap for a TRUE-TRAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.