FS: Derale 20561 Automatic Transmission Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

techster82

Lover of Lifted LJs
Supporting Member
Price
For sale is a brand new in box Derale 20561 automatic transmission cooler that is a direct fit for the Jeep TJ/LJ. It was purchased with a bunch of other parts last year when I was building up my LJ but I didn't install it at the time and I'm selling to put a few bucks towards another project. They typically go for over $300 online, I'll ship this one to you (in the continental US) for $275.

I can post pictures of the actual box when I get home but its essentially what you would see in an online listing. Any questions feel free to ask. Paypal/Venmo/Chase Quickpay accepted.

Sorry to those who sent messages about purchasing. I wasn't getting email notifications for some reason and haven't been on the site as much lately. I believe I have it fixed so if still interested let me know.

Reactions: Y3444
For sale is a brand new in box Derale 20561 automatic transmission cooler that is a direct fit for the Jeep TJ/LJ. It was purchased with a bunch of other parts last year when I was building up my LJ but I didn't install it at the time and I'm selling to put a few bucks towards another project. They typically go for over $300 online, I'll ship this one to you (in the continental US) for $275.

I can post pictures of the actual box when I get home but its essentially what you would see in an online listing. Any questions feel free to ask. Paypal/Venmo/Chase Quickpay accepted.

Is the price negotiable at all

Good luck, I’ve messaged him and he went silent there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, not on the forums much lately due to hospitalized parents and work/family life. The cooler is still for sale along with a few other new TJ/LJ parts I ended up not using or installing.

Sorry guys, not on the forums much lately due to hospitalized parents and work/family life. The cooler is still for sale along with a few other new TJ/LJ parts I ended up not using or installing.
deff interested in the cooler. will you send me a pm please. i dont knowhow to send pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.