Status
Not open for further replies.

taylormade73

Wob Free
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Price
$225
Selling my JCR Classic Sliders that I removed from my LJ. They have zero rust and are painted black on top of the black powder coat. I am replacing with Savvys.
$225 OBO

20200531_160755.jpg

20200531_160745.jpg

20200531_160717.jpg

20200527_183444.jpg

20200527_183438_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Side question because I’m considering switching sliders too. Are you patching the old holes before drilling new ones or do they happen to line right up? I was worried about Swiss cheesing my tub

Side question because I’m considering switching sliders too. Are you patching the old holes before drilling new ones or do they happen to line right up? I was worried about Swiss cheesing my tub
They don't line up. It's already swiss cheese from the OE Rubicon sliders and the JCRs. It'll stay swiss cheese as I'm installing the Savvys over the existing holes. The Savvy backer plate will eliminate any worry of the excessive holes other than for OCD reason. Only way to properly eliminate the holes would be to replace the sheet metal along the rocker area otherwise you just have "filled" holes. I'm not replacing the sheet metal.

Gotcha. I
They don't line up. It's already swiss cheese from the OE Rubicon sliders and the JCRs. It'll stay swiss cheese as I'm installing the Savvys over the existing holes. The Savvy backer plate will eliminate any worry of the excessive holes other than for OCD reason. Only way to properly eliminate the holes would be to replace the sheet metal along the rocker area otherwise you just have "filled" holes. I'm not replacing the sheet metal.
Gotcha, that is what I thought. If you were closer to me I’d snag them in a second

Reactions: taylormade73
Status
Not open for further replies.