FS: OME, Currie, Savvy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattcogdell

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
Within the next two weeks I will be having my new lift installed and will be selling the following:

OME 942 springs (rear)
OME 933 springs (front)
I would like to keep the front and rear springs together. -$200

Currie tracbar relocation bracket (NEW) -$75 shipped
Savvy upper rear control arms (NEW) -$250 shipped

I would prefer local pick up on the springs. I live 15min outside of Chattanooga, TN. If springs need to be shipped, buyer will pay the expense.

Within the next two weeks I will be having my new lift installed and will be selling the following:

OME 942 springs (rear)
OME 933 springs (front)
I would like to keep the front and rear springs together. -$200

Currie tracbar relocation bracket (NEW) -$75 shipped
Savvy upper rear control arms (NEW) -$250 shipped

I would prefer local pick up on the springs. I live 15min outside of Chattanooga, TN. If springs need to be shipped, buyer will pay the expense.

I’m interested in the springs. How much lift do the springs give?
I’m not local but if you could give me the price to ship to 19040 I’d appreciate it. Thanks.

Last edited:
I am really not sure. From what I have read somewhere between 2 and 2.5. I have no way of knowing they were on the jeep when I purchased it.

I am really not sure. From what I have read somewhere between 2 and 2.5. I have no way of knowing they were on the jeep when I purchased it.

How much is shipping to 19040?

These are the only two photos I have.
23287E7A-A83A-45FF-A3BF-0CC46C8F92E7.jpeg
FB197AD0-17AA-4878-B3C5-BC2529E8449F.jpeg

Measure the springs on the Jeep, and that'll give you the amount of lift. Stock is 12" front, and 8" rear.

What kind of deal can you offer on the upper arms and the track bar bracket? It is the angled one, correct? PM me please

Status
Not open for further replies.