SOLD FS - Set of 5 used Moab (Rubicon) 16 wheels and MTR Tires - $400

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmoupe

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
Hi fellow Jeepers,

Recently upgraded to 33" and need to get rid of my old set of wheels and tires. They are the OEM Rubicon wheels and the tires are 245x75x16 (which is about 31") Hankook Dynapro MTR with decent life left (probably about 50%). The spare is literally brand new, same size as the rest of the tires but different brand as it is a Goodyear Wrangler MTR.

The wheels are 14 years old at this point but in very good shape. Few scratches and chips here and there but no dents or bends as you can see it from the pics. They are just dirty and it's hard to wash them in near freezing temps but I did wipe down the faces for some of the pics.

The set is located in North New Jersey close to George Washington Bridge and I am not able to ship or deliver these however I have priced them aggressive enough to entice the right buyer to drive a little bit to come get them. I have an interested buyer from PA who is supposed to come by Sunday but if that falls through, I do want to have back up buyers since the wife is on my throat about these :rolleyes:

TJ - Detail 5.png

TJ - Detail 4.png

TJ - Detail 3.png

Tj - Detail 2.png

TJ - Detail 1.png

TJ - Mounted 2.png

TJ - Mounted .png

TJ - spare 2.png

TJ - Spare.png

Nice set! Thank you for your offer on my other thread. I picked up a set (or 5) in up state NY over the weekend.

Bump. Somebody pick these up!!

Hey there!

I'm buying my first Jeep this weekend, up in Massachusetts. The seller isn't sure the size of the tires but says they're a little bit taller than '99 TJ stock tires. I'm definitely interested in your 31's but won't know for sure until I see this jeep in person.
Anyway, I'll be in touch but could swing by your place Sunday or Monday on my way back to NYC if it goes that way.

All the best,
CJ

@cjbare10 thanks for the interest, I have a buyer making a trek from PA on Sunday morning but if for any reasons, we don't agree, I will give you a shout right away.

BTW congrats on the TJ!

Status
Not open for further replies.