North Carolina Full custom 2005 Jeep LJ - Savvy Offroad Racing build - Cover of CRAWL Issue 69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extra bonus - it comes with a car hauler trailer and some spare parts.

I wonder how firm the seller is on price. They all say they won't budge, but stacks of Franklins on the hood can be quite persuasive.

I wonder how firm the seller is on price. They all say they won't budge, but stacks of Franklins on the hood can be quite persuasive.

Even if they won't, it's still not a bad price for what you get. It's just going to take finding a buyer who actually wants to use it.

If I didn't have my red LJ build, I'd strongly consider it as a starting point to dial in for my uses.

Reactions: JMT and Ephry73
I thought the same thing.. good price for what he has done... hell I’ve seen stock one “asking “ more then this one!!!
@Apparition @Chris should buy it😂😂😂😂

Reactions: Starrs
75% upfront LOL, No

Personally, if I were interested in that jeep I would ignore the 75% down payment shit, send the seller proof of funds from my bank and tell him 20% down to be placed in escrow, the balance when he turns over the jeep, or no deal.

If he wants the money more than he wants that jeep he will get off his high horse.

i like that hood .......i've seen it posted on here b4.
who makes that? is it still in production?

Hell, if you buy it, you could say "Its the one on the T-shirt, Bitches!"

1595470052157.png

Status
Not open for further replies.