Full door panel inner retainer clips

Alski

Can someone shoot me a part # oem, whatever, for new door panel retainer clips. I have an 05, I’m sure they’re universal- maybe not with half doors. I’m fixing the lock mechanism and a few white Christmas tree clips broke. Can’t find them anywhere in Canada. Cheers.

OEM part number is 6504014.
Crown's part number is 848399011197.
Dorman's part number is 700743.

Those Amazon parts look to be a good alternative, and you can't beat the price.

Reactions: Alski
OEM part number is 6504014.
Crown's part number is 848399011197.
Dorman's part number is 700743.

Those Amazon parts look to be a good alternative, and you can't beat the price.
Amazon, eBay, etc. all seem to sell the same cheap versions of OEM. Basically if you break 50% of the OEM versions pulling a panel, the copies will be up around 80-90% for a fresh pull. I have yet to find any similar to OEM quality even from Clips and Fasteners.

Reactions: Alski
Appreciate all. Called the dealer - got the discontinued OEM # and found 100 ct for 20 bones on Amazon. Decent reviews. I find using a flat scraper exactly where each are located seems to increase their lifespan.. a bit.

Appreciate all. Called the dealer - got the discontinued OEM # and found 100 ct for 20 bones on Amazon. Decent reviews. I find using a flat scraper exactly where each are located seems to increase their lifespan.. a bit.
We use a panel puller which is the flat scraper bent to lever up the base of the retainer and has a notch to fit around the base. All that does is break off the three finger part in the hole.

I used these. Working fantastic…

Door panel clips…
Amazon, eBay, etc. all seem to sell the same cheap versions of OEM. Basically if you break 50% of the OEM versions pulling a panel, the copies will be up around 80-90% for a fresh pull. I have yet to find any similar to OEM quality even from Clips and Fasten
We use a panel puller which is the flat scraper bent to lever up the base of the retainer and has a notch to fit around the base. All that does is break off the three finger part in the hole.
Sold on Amazon?

Reactions: kmbarreiros
N

Just wanted to thank you for this link — ordered 3 minutes ago and it’ll be at my doorstep before 8am tomorrow. Now I don’t need to run out during nap time and can hopefully remove my wheel well liners with much more ease!

Curious where are you in MA, I live in Fairhaven?