Full Size Ram on the Little Sluice

Lol, I wheel with Carl at KOH every year.

I've known him for a few years from a Dodge forum. We've never met yet but have helped each other out a few times. One day once my rig is running again I'm going down to go wheeling with him.

Reactions: JMT
I've known him for a few years from a Dodge forum. We've never met yet but have helped each other out a few times. One day once my rig is running again I'm going down to go wheeling with him.
He’s a good guy. We belong to the same 4wd club. I was on a zoom meeting with him last night and he’s not going to be able to make it to the hammers this year. If we ever get some snow our club will set up a run.

Reactions: Wildman
He’s a good guy. We belong to the same 4wd club. I was on a zoom meeting with him last night and he’s not going to be able to make it to the hammers this year. If we ever get some snow our club will set up a run.
He's invited me down for the Wheelers for the Wounded event and I thought I was gunna make it one year and then my Jeep crapped out.

Reactions: Daryl
He's invited me down for the Wheelers for the Wounded event and I thought I was gunna make it one year and then my Jeep crapped out.
That’s our biggest fund raiser. You need to make it one year. Due to Covid and lack of snow we’re not having it this year. 😞

• Sad
That’s our biggest fund raiser. You need to make it one year. Due to Covid and lack of snow we’re not having it this year. 😞

Back when that first started I organized the one that was held up here in WA. Unfortunately I couldn't find any club/clubs that wanted to continue on with it. It would have been nice if it could have been kept going.

Reactions: Daryl
Back when that first started I organized the one that was held up here in WA. Unfortunately I couldn't find any club/clubs that wanted to continue on with it. It would have been nice if it could have been kept going.
As you know it’s a good cause to fund raise for.

• Love
Our club has been donating the funds to help veterans attend the local community college.

Couldn't get the PNW to put the word out?

Couldn't get the PNW to put the word out?

No couldn't get any clubs in the PNW4WDA who wanted to take it on and continue it each year.

California & Colorado each have their own Wheelers for the Wounded & I've heard there are other states that still have an event going.

Is this maybe a misprint in the Fourwheeler magazine article? Rock trac Tcase from a 1997 Rubicon? Maybe meant a 2007 Rubicon?
581834DE-BFB1-42C5-BFEE-93C0DA68B511.png