Funny story

Jeepers

Not sure if this should be here or off topic because it is about jeeps but not technical or troubleshooting sorry in advance if I posted to the wrong sub forum.
I was talking to my wife yesterday, I told her I thought about keeping a eye out for another jeep somewhere down the road. She said she was fine with that because she loves jeeps and drives one too.
She said why not get a brand new jku. I responded "ah I don't know about that, I don't think I could get a jeep that doesn't have the 4.0 " because all my past ones had it.
She said to think of it as more fuel efficient (going by motor size not mpg or specs) while still having a aggressive rugid vehicle. I replied "yea, no I was thinking a TJ ruby that's in very good shape and lower miles" she said that'd be fine with her because i would probably drive it more than her and should get what I really want and what'll make me happy.
I smiled at her and told her I loved her.. after a few seconds I said "after all, whenever I think of a jku wheeling it makes me think of putting boxing gloves on a retarded child" then we both busted out laughing for a good 5 minutes. Good times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Love it! NOT going to share that one with my JKU owning wife. She's going to wonder why I but up laughing every time we head out in her Jeep though...

Definitely a good one! This is the correct forum as well. It's Jeep related, just not TJ related (which is what this forum is for).