FYI USAA has Goodyear discount 25% off

When I got a quote for USAA they were more than twice than Progressive. They are a solid company but not competitive on rates.

Can you only get the deal if you have auto insurance with them?

We have a cedit card, car loan and home owners insurance with them but you can certainly beat them on car insurance if you look. I got comfortable with them for a few years and then looked around. Geico beat them hands down dollar for dollar on the same coverage. Just checked again before renewing and they still got beat even with carrying HO ins through them.

Can you only get the deal if you have auto insurance with them?

We have a cedit card, car loan and home owners insurance with them but you can certainly beat them on car insurance if you look. I got comfortable with them for a few years and then looked around. Geico beat them hands down dollar for dollar on the same coverage. Just checked again before renewing and they still got beat even with carrying HO ins through them.
no you can get it with a account....for anything just be a cust

Reactions: Hound Dog
When I got a quote for USAA they were more than twice than Progressive. They are a solid company but not competitive on rates.

It seems to be area dependent, by me in CO the only ones to beat USAA rates were either those that are notorious for not paying claims or required bundling - ultimately only saving marginal amounts annually for less reputable companies.

Reactions: rubicube
ya I'm in az an have comp.quote me all the time an usaa is the best....plus I have everthing bundled...
you don't have to have ins. you can bank or invest...

Reactions: rasband
When it comes time to file a claim, you'll see how stingy Flo is and wish you had USAA. I'm in the remodling/construction industry and everyone loves it when they hear a customer has USAA on a storm claim.
I have had to make multiple claims for hail damage on both vehicles and the roof of my house. I have had zero issue getting the damage repaired/roof replaced

Reactions: taylormade73