Game: I want to punch (insert name) in the face because (insert reason)

balfred

TJ Enthusiast
I'm starting this thread because today has been a long crappy day and my bipolar wasnt well controlled and I found myself thinking at various points in the day "I want to punch that guy right in the face because...". Let it be known that I'm not actually violent by any stretch of the imagination, I have never even been in a fight so this is more just a figure of speech but I figure there have to be more out there like me. I'll start us off

I want to punch the creator of Moana in the face because after a long crappy day I am listening to his stupid soundtrack trying to get my 3 year old to sleep and I HATE IT!

I'm starting this thread because today has been a long crappy day and my bipolar wasnt well controlled and I found myself thinking at various points in the day "I want to punch that guy right in the face because...". Let it be known that I'm not actually violent by any stretch of the imagination, I have never even been in a fight so this is more just a figure of speech but I figure there have to be more out there like me. I'll start us off

I want to punch the creator of Moana in the face because after a long crappy day I am listening to his stupid soundtrack trying to get my 3 year old to sleep and I HATE IT!
I know how you feel....while my 2 were growing up I think I can play all the parts in Shrek movies lol

Reactions: balfred
Haha... We have a 2 year old and a 5 year old. Frozen, Moana, and you name it... it's all been stuck in my head at some point.

The only people I want to punch in the head are the guys who created social media platforms.
These new movies are horrible! At least the animation movies I had growing up weren't annoying as hell but it seems like every new movie has that quality about it. I can get on board with social media

Haha... We have a 2 year old and a 5 year old. Frozen, Moana, and you name it... it's all been stuck in my head at some point.

The only people I want to punch in the head are the guys who created social media platforms.
Let it gooooo let it gooooo @Chris hahaha

Reactions: tquig01 and Chris
These new movies are horrible! At least the animation movies I had growing up weren't annoying as hell but it seems like every new movie has that quality about it. I can get on board with social media

I just tune them out. They don't actually bother me that much in all honesty.

OK, apparently I'm still on edge and just read that there might be a surprise in the next frozen

I want to punch the person in the face that decided that Elsa is going to have a girlfriend so that my 3 year old asks me what gay is all because they want to shove an agenda down my kids throats! C'mon, these are complex matters that, let's face it, some adults can't even understand or accept

*deleted so as not to offend anyone as that is not my intention at all

Reactions: tquig01
I want to punch in the face
1) Trump...in a non-political way....just because that stupid look on his face all the time
2) Thieves - weather they are tweakers or whatever - Just kill em on the 2nd offense...
3) Anyone that does not take off when the light turns green because they are texting/facebooking/tweeting, whateva...
4) Anyone who causes a traffic accident for the same reasons
5) Drunk Drivers
6) Companies that spam your email constantly...
7) Companies that spam your home phone constantly...
8) eBay scammers - maybe this falls under the "thieves" category above?
9) All the football players and other athletes that thought it was a "statement" not to stand for the national anthem.
10) The guy that thought putting nutserts on the Jeep was a good thing.

I will stop there...

edit: Had to add one more - Insurance companies. Auto and home - The epitome of "screw your buddy week in America" at least in a no-fault state such as Florida where the insurance companies own the politicians...

Hmmmm...maybe I am just and angry person?

Last edited:
1) Trump...in a non-political way....just because that stupid look on his face all the time
2) Thieves - weather they are tweakers or whatever - Just kill em on the 2nd offense...
3) Anyone that does not take off when the light turns green because they are texting/facebooking/tweeting, whateva...
5) Drunk Drivers
9) All the football players and other athletes that thought it was a "statement" not to stand for the national anthem.

I will stop there...
Lol! Very good!

Reactions: VallenMaes
I drive 3 hours to deliver stuff to the Bay Area so I’m familiar with this as I have to occupy my mind while driving.
Carry Underwood deserves as good punch to the nose.
The wierdest day dream I’ve had is about driving home and seeing some school kids in the ol circle about to fight a few on one and jumping in to help the one kid kick ass lol.

I drive 3 hours to deliver stuff to the Bay Area so I’m familiar with this as I have to occupy my mind while driving.
Carry Underwood deserves as good punch to the nose.
The wierdest day dream I’ve had is about driving home and seeing some school kids in the ol circle about to fight a few on one and jumping in to help the one kid kick ass lol.

Carry Underwood? Are you nuts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thunderhead
OK, apparently I'm still on edge and just read that there might be a surprise in the next frozen

I want to punch the person in the face that decided that Elsa is going to have a girlfriend so that my 3 year old asks me what gay is all because they want to shove an agenda down my kids throats! C'mon, these are complex matters that, let's face it, some adults can't even understand or accept

*deleted so as not to offend anyone as that is not my intention at all
Just don't watch the next Elsa movie! We don't have to put up with Hollywood's crap!

Maybe going on a good wheelin' trip will calm your "punch in the face mentality." I can get that way, but all I need to do is get out and do something like wheel or MTB or shoot some guns (at steel or targets or predators, of course).

Barney the purple dinosaur. My daughter loved a song called, "Waiting for Santa." As soon as i could i got her into piano and she learned about pitch....just in time for my sanity.

5) Drunk Drivers

I will stop there...

edit: Had to add one more - Insurance companies. Auto and home - The epitome of "screw your buddy week in America" at least in a no-fault state such as Florida where the insurance companies own the politicians...

Hmmmm...maybe I am just and angry person?
Discover Card. They spam me and my wife at least once per week with some sort of application in the mail, sometimes more. I wouldn't take a Discover Card now if they gave me zero interest, unlimited balance, and quadruple points on every single purchase.

I hope you never purchase any Savvy Armor. I'm one of those guys who believes nutserts are awesome, work perfectly, and solve a problem that can not be solved in any other way.

Discover Card. They spam me and my wife at least once per week with some sort of application in the mail, sometimes more. I wouldn't take a Discover Card now if they gave me zero interest, unlimited balance, and quadruple points on every single purchase.

I hope you never purchase any Savvy Armor. I'm one of those guys who believes nutserts are awesome, work perfectly, and solve a problem that can not be solved in any other way.

Re: nutserts. Yes, but you are a mechanical guy by nature. I on the other hand am a non-mechanical guy with short patience that wants to be a good mechanic but isn't. You can get yourself into a lot of trouble with nutserts if you are not patient and have a stuck bolt in one, or don't know what you are doing. I agree they serve the purpose admirably...but I have had trouble with nutserts on other projects and ended up using a pop rivet (LOL)... (monkeyrigged it...)... To be fair, my comment above was from past experience on other projects. Have not had to deal with the nutserts on the Jeep yet...