Game of Thrones: The Final Season

S.McArthur

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
So many theories, I can't pick one. Anyone else ready for it? Starting to get some recaps to remember everything that went down.

We started watching them all over again, halfway through season 7 now. Should be all wrapped up in time for the new episodes. There's way to many theories out there, and I'm trying not to watch all of them on youtube. :LOL:

How many have read the books
There's always one...Serious note, I would like to read the books.
giphy.gif

Edit: Unless you are asking are all the books good? Internet translation can get squirrely.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
Ah, Game of Thrones. The show with an epic first episode of medieval fantasy, horror, magic, and snow zombies! Then immediately followed by the bait & switch of several boring episodes of arrogant privileged people bickering at each other. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I saw the trailer and I found it amazing as compared to its previous series but the complete web series is yet to out.

But in all seriousness, I hope someone creates a video of the show from the White Walker's perspective. That would be very entertaining and would cut out all of the boring filler.

How many have read the books? All of them?
I've read them several times, and I'm thankful for the show finally giving me some closure even if divergent from some of the book themes. I've been waiting since 2011 for The Winds of Winter, and have completely given up on A Dream of Spring. GRRM is a fun writer, but not that reliable. I've been worried for a while he's going to pull a Robert Jordan on us.

I've read them several times, and I'm thankful for the show finally giving me some closure even if divergent from some of the book themes. I've been waiting since 2011 for The Winds of Winter, and have completely given up on A Dream of Spring. GRRM is a fun writer, but not that reliable. I've been worried for a while he's going to pull a Robert Jordan on us.
I'm over it. After the bullshit King pulled with the Dark Tower series and then GRRM not finishing yet, I'm done with both of them. I won't buy another book from either. King pissed me off over 3 things that I found intolerable. He stopped a book in the middle of a train trip, it didn't continue in the next installment. He wrote himself into the series. And then he ended the series with the first line of the first book, so no actual ending. He can fuck right off.

I haven’t seen any of game of thrones. I know I know... Im missing out. When I get asked by buddies if I’ve seen it, I always tell them oh.. that video game about dungeons and dragons and kings..? The reaction is always priceless!