• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Garvin roof rack

bruceco

TJ Enthusiast
I have a chance to buy a garvin wilderness roof rack for my tj.
Anyone have one .I only need it at this point for a kayak but thought $400 is a good buy.I am sure in the future I can use it for camping and general use.

Steel City 06

TJ Addict
From what I’ve seen, the Gobi and the Garvin racks are the highest end roof racks available for the TJ. I plan to get one of those two myself eventually.

For $400 that’s a steal! New ones are on the order of $1200 USD. Unless it’s severely rusted or bent to heck I would buy it for that

Goatman

TJ Enthusiast
Does that include a way to mount to a hard top or just the basket and outer tubes that mount to the winshield hinge and taillights? Either way I'd snap that up quick too.👍