G'day from Australia, new member here

Wrangler65

Blue Mountains, New South Wales, Australia
G’day I had a 2006 Jeep when I was 19. Up until recently purchased the same model 10 years later, such a fun car and love the sound when you put the keys in the ignition. Stock standard 65th anniversary model with 87,000 kilometres. Female who doesn’t know much of the mechanics of jeeps but likes to drive and appreciate the ruggedness of these Tj’s Regards Wrangler65

21CE16C6-D0C3-4992-87AD-E45CDB6595B1.jpeg

CADF8912-A1E8-4602-9856-4CC3C5E58915.jpeg

0CB7114A-B914-4D0C-806F-455CA77AEB2B.jpeg

BE1770B6-45A0-44E8-9C84-3A2FA4113D29.jpeg

F54CAF28-3C69-4BD3-87E3-970B5C3B0977.jpeg

B7BA7994-5399-472A-BFEA-F18FF9AE9EC1.jpeg

Welcome! We've got a few members on here from Australia as well, including @Wombat and @Maso, so maybe they'll chime in.

Also nice to see another female member. For whatever reason or another, it seems like here in the U.S., you rarely see women driving TJs, they only seem to drive the newer JKs and JLs.

Anyways, that's a gorgeous looking TJ you have there, and I particularly love the color! Got any plans for it?

Welcome, to the forum.

The export tail lights always stand out to my eye. I wonder if there is an extra bulb in there too?

G'day 65,
Nice to see a fellow Aussie chick Jeeper here in the wrangler forum and a true devotee of the TJ, welcome!
You will find this forum very helpful if your in need, goes without saying but some really knowledgeable Jeepers in here.

you rarely see women driving TJs, they only seem to drive the newer JKs and JLs.
Yep, Lotta girls down here like do drive JK's too, TJ's, not so much but I think most people who get enough time behind the wheel of a good TJ get bitten by that informis "JeepBug", the likes of which has sunk its fangs into all of us, some more then twice.

Anyway, kudos on that TJ, it's in wicked condition.

Welcome, to the forum.

The export tail lights always stand out to my eye. I wonder if there is an extra bulb in there too?
ON MINE
Left hand side we have 3 bulbs.
TOP- ( Brake and rear light ) Red
MIDDLE- (signal light) Orange
BOTTOM- (Reverse) Clear and a window facing down to light up the number plate.
* on the right hand side there is no reverse light.

Reactions: zebra12
Welcome from across the ditch in NZ.... I have a few clients that I deal with in Aussie that might be able to help with anything you may need parts wise.
That goes for you too @Wombat …:thumbsup: