GenRight's New Aluminum Center Console

I found this thread while looking for center console idea/products as I'm about to do an LS/6L80 swap. Great info for that that has my mind spinning on options. While eyeballing everything I couldn't help notice that dash (which others have commented on). I'll likely need to do some sort of custom dash, and I really like the idea of something configurable. Is this what you are using?
https://competitionmotorsport.com/aim-sports-mxg-1-2-strada-large-color-tft-dash
If so, how did you fit it so cleanly? I looked around to see if there was a thread on that, but didn't find anything.
I've got an LS3 and 6l80 on order. I'm leaning towards the AEM CD-5 or 7 dash. I think @toximus is planning on the AiM. You should check out his build thread.

Curious how it worked out, did it fit?

With Corbeau Baja seats I’m not sure which width to go with.

Thanks

It's still getting put together. I've got the main parts of the console installed just don't have the seats installed yet.

20211203_161859.jpg

20211203_185100.jpg

20211212_172038.jpg

Nice build

Appreciate the pics it looks wide I might go w the narrow one. Between the widest part of the seats is 6.5” Depending how high it sets it could clear but where it starts to angle up to the dash I think it will be to tight for my set up.

Reactions: Wildman
Nice build

Appreciate the pics it looks wide I might go w the narrow one. Between the widest part of the seats is 6.5” Depending how high it sets it could clear but where it starts to angle up to the dash I think it will be to tight for my set up.

I had the seats in it for a short time but I didn't take any pictures. If you can wait a few days (5-10) I can set the seats back in and snap some pictures for you.

Reactions: JMT
I had the seats in it for a short time but I didn't take any pictures. If you can wait a few days (5-10) I can set the seats back in and snap some pictures for you.

That would be great yeah no rush really appreciate ya! From genright was told 6” height front to back but pix would be 100x better Thanks!

Reactions: Wildman