GenRight's New Aluminum Center Console

Finally finished mine.
0131201000.jpg
0131201011a.jpg

Interested in seeing what it looks like with the seat back in it. Curious as to the seat belt anchor clearance between the driver’s seat and the center console.

It's just enough with this narrow console and these seats (PRP recliners) to use the stock seat belt receptacle and still allow them to slide. When I get a new cage, seats, and go to harnesses, I still could not have gone with the wide (8" console).

It's just enough with this narrow console and these seats (PRP recliners) to use the stock seat belt receptacle and still allow them to slide. When I get a new cage, seats, and go to harnesses, I still could not have gone with the wide (8" console).

You have me wondering if I should have gotten the narrow version 🤔.
I've got Mastercraft seats and they aren't the reclining version.

Last edited:
Well, that console is pretty much exactly perfect for me. LS swap, Art Carr shifter, Atlas cable shifters, and race radio. I have been staring at this area for months and what to do with it. Currently its simple and works, but I need cupholders! 😁 My radio is installed on quick connects that I mount to the cage, and have to remove after each run or they will get stolen.

And as far as the price, Genright is actually a "deal" or spot on with this offering for almost plug and play. I contacted 3 different friends fab shops and sent a picture of DSH-2010 and said how much to make this for my LJ....even with a "bro-deal" you can almost double that price for a one-off!

Ricky

View attachment 93671
What shifter part number did you go with? I don’t see one for the Jeep transmission