Georgia Georgia Jeep owners check in!

Well... that’s a coincidence.

Just asked you where you’re at in the other thread.

I’m in Southwest Atlanta (yeah, the sketchy part).

We have a handful of trails up in the Cohuttas for just regular dirt roads that we camp off of a lot.

Flatlands is fun, Tray Mt is open again, so that’s back on the list. Seems like every time I go out I’m finding more and more gates.

We have a handful of trails up in the Cohuttas for just regular dirt roads that we camp off of a lot.

Flatlands is fun, Tray Mt is open again, so that’s back on the list. Seems like every time I go out I’m finding more and more gates.

What is the cohuttas?

I'm in Canton. Nothing too exciting up here that is open to the public. Usually they are only open for events like Sheriff's JeepFest.

Now that you mention that, when I was hiking the A.T. in 2008 we went up and over Tray Mtn. I remember seeing what I thought looked like off-roading trails along side of some of the trail. I guess the trails you’re talking about was what I was seeing right?

Now that you mention that, when I was hiking the A.T. in 2008 we went up and over Tray Mtn. I remember seeing what I thought looked like off-roading trails along side of some of the trail. I guess the trails you’re talking about was what I was seeing right?
Most likely. This is Tray Mt Road in the snow a few weeks ago.
B86D1AB3-EB77-4B35-B54A-D895D601D9EA.jpeg

Reactions: Sean Allen
I'm in Peachtree City. South of ATL, close to Newnan. Moved from AZ a couple years ago and have been disappointed with not being able to drive 20 minutes into the desert and have an unlimited offroad playground! LOL. Been up to AOP once, it was fun but went with some trailered rock bouncer guys. I had to be able to drive home still! Would love to get out to Beasley or Tray Mtn. Something to get the jeep dirty!

I'm in Peachtree City. South of ATL, close to Newnan. Moved from AZ a couple years ago and have been disappointed with not being able to drive 20 minutes into the desert and have an unlimited offroad playground! LOL. Been up to AOP once, it was fun but went with some trailered rock bouncer guys. I had to be able to drive home still! Would love to get out to Beasley or Tray Mtn. Something to get the jeep dirty!
Check out Sheriff’s Jeepfest in Jasper on Labor Day weekend. My wife and I went last year and had a ball. Great cause too.

I just got out of PTC, moved there for the schools, kids are grown and gone, couldn't wait to get out. We're in Senoia now where the dead walk. lol