German Jeepgirl

Sabine

Hi everyone.

My Name is Sabine, I'm 29 years old, live near Colonge and own a ´98 4.0 Sport TJ since Jan 2016.

What I've done so far on my little wolf (you'll see what I mean ;)) was lifting him to 3,5'', giving him 33'' tires, and changing some parts like the steering, track bar and so on. And I gave him some labels.

I bought him with stainless steel bumpers (but these little thigs on his back aren't worth called "bumper") , the grill and side steps, 'cause I liked this retro-style.
But now I'm thinking about new bumpers and side steps and I want to sandblast my rims ('cause they look horrible). Maybe make him a bit more colorful.
I'm still searching for inspiration and you all know ..... owning a Jeep is a neverending story but we :emoji_hearts:it

Have a nice day :sun_smiley:

Last Year vs. now (muddy vs clean) and my wolf 20170524_092833.jpg 20170524_091859.jpg 20170223_094518.jpg

20170223_094518.jpg

Welcome on! What a big improvement from then to now.
It's a crazy addiction, the never ending 'upgrades' and changes. Last I was in Germany I saw not even one Wrangler. Mostly Defenders (Land Rover) and they were nice. So it's always a pleasant surprise when someone from Germany posts their Wrangler.

You've joined a great forum. I'm sure you'll find some inspiration for Wolf.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Sabine, welcome and great looking jeep. I think we all have a never ending list of jeep projects. That's part of the fun.

Nice city Köln! I used to live in D'dorf.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome To the forum. I think it's great that TJs (and jeeps in general) have appeal in other countries outside of North America, very cool.

Reactions: Rob5589
Very cool, another German member! Welcome to the forum and great looking Jeep!

Hi all,

thanks for the welcome :)

I think Wranglers got more common here in the last few years, but yes the germans also like Land Rover.
Jeepers are more crazy in building up. Years ago I had a stock Granny ZJ and never thought about lifting or bigger wheels, nevertheless loved it. And now since I have my TJ (by the way my childhood dream:icon12:) I got to know other Jeepers and already got some nice ideas to mod my Jeep.
Thanks to our "TÜV" we can't do really crazy things with our Jeeps (compared to US) but that's okay ;)

@Noppes:
Maybe we'll meet next sunday at the Ranch House ;)

Reactions: Chris
It's very cool that you Germans like the Jeep Wrangler! I know @Laredo-Alex is also another Jeep Wrangler owner from Germany as well.