Get'n some air in CT

Liv2Ryd

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
So I'm 2 months in to wheelin with my 06 Rubicon known as Bad Larry. After doing a bunch of local trips around my home to get familiar with my TJ, I decided to join a club. Here is some footage from my 1st club ride on private land in CT. The entire trail we rode was littered with rock gardens and we finished in a running stream bed which gave a few Jeeps fits but Bad Larry was up to the task. I'm hooked....

Attachments

• video-1592175637 (1).mp4
    19.2 MB
Ocean State Jeepsters is a great club. We wheel with them sometimes throughout the year. With great properties too.

As a matter of fact a few of us are hoping to get spots to your club’s upcoming F&F trip at then end of the month. Some of our bigger jeeps love going there. And of course Wheel-n-Squeal, can’t wait for that one.

Eric and Greg are awesome to deal with. Good on you for joining a well respected NE club.

Reactions: Liv2Ryd
Especially in southwest connecticut. The closest public place to me is about 90 minutes away (Ma Bell).

There a few really good clubs with access to many private properties in the CT/Mass area.

ECOJOCS, JT4x4, Eastern4Wheelers, Ocean State Jeepsters and more. Research Northeast Association of 4 Wheel drive clubs. More commonly known as NEA.

Also, NOVA. Northeast Offroad Vehicle Alliance.

Let me know if you need any help getting a spot reserved for F&F?

We should be ok... I think we texted Eric today to get on the list, but thank you very much.
Funny story, my avatar pic is from an Ocean State property...Do you recognize it?

We should be ok... I think we texted Eric today to get on the list, but thank you very much.
Funny story, my avatar pic is from an Ocean State property...Do you recognize it?
I don't. I'm new to the club so I haven't hit many of their properties yet. I'll look forward to meeting you at F&F.