Getting this snorkel tomorrow

View attachment 39099

Lol, I had to prove to @Chris that I was capable of a good troll because that is my nickname at work. I am frequently told to get back under my bridge which I guess is where trolls live

@Chris, not even close to my best work at all but how did I do?

Ohhh, I get it... You had me convinced for a moment, haha! Excellent job with the trolling. :p

lol I was just reading the shotgun post before this.

a
Then again, if you're doing for looks, you're probably on the right track. Do what makes you happy.
Aw c'mon toxi tell him the truth! :) We've been around TJs for all these years, let's convert fred into our cult! What if the snorkel tip get caught snagged onto a twig?

Shit man, you got me!

Haha, you had me up until that angry bird grill. I was waiting for the trifecta, snorkel, angry bird and a vineyard vine tire cover.

5A7513.410.b.zoom.jpg

Haha, you had me up until that angry bird grill. I was waiting for the trifecta, snorkel, angry bird and a vineyard vine tire cover.
Lol, I figured that might tip people off. My favorite trolls are the ones where the other person knows that you are trolling them but they are so passionate about X thing that they can't help but fall into the trap anyways

Sorry to be a stick in the mud but wasting people's time with purposeful trolling is not why we come here. We have fun and enjoy ourselves here but not when a thread is purposely posted with the intent of fucking with people and getting them riled up.

As further proof of me being a total asshole and stick in the mud with regards to trolling, I don't wish trolling on any website where people aren't there expecting to be purposely trolled by someone who has nothing better to do with their time than to purposely fuck with people. Pardon my French, I don't often use that word, but sometimes it's the best word to describe shit like the above.

Reactions: EJD and toximus
Sorry to be a stick in the mud but wasting people's time with purposeful trolling is not why we come here. We have fun and enjoy ourselves here but not when a thread is purposely posted with the intent of fucking with people and getting them riled up.

As further proof of me being a total asshole and stick in the mud with regards to trolling, I don't wish trolling on any website where people aren't there expecting to be purposely trolled by someone who has nothing better to do with their time than to purposely fuck with people. Pardon my French, I don't often use that word, but sometimes it's the best word to describe shit like the above.

Please accept my apology, I really didn't mean this to be harmful. I totally see your point and I wouldn't call that a stick in the mud. It's great to have the helpfulness that this forum has so again, please accept my apologies.

Now, I don't appreciate being insulted though for playing a joke saying I have nothing better to do. I was really just trying to have people laugh about how ridiculous I was being when I fessed up. Respect and understanding is a two way street and I couldn't have realized you would be upset like you are before posting but I owned up to my mistake. There is no reason to purposefully insult me though when I did not purposefully do it to upset you.

I'm actually know as quite the peace keeper in tense situations and I don't like to see anyone unhappy so I often use humor as a crutch so I apologize that I struck a nerve

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
Thank you Balfred, that was straight up manning up. Much appreciated, I hope we're all good now after clearing the air. :)

I have to ask, since you have no information in your profile - that really is your engine bay, right...?
Oh sorry, I don't know what shows up because I don't think my tapatalk account imports it if that makes sense. Yes that really is my Jeep and engine bay. You can check out my build thread if you want to see more about it. I won't have any big cool updates soon because that swap was $$$ but I will have some little mods and tricks I will do soon.

When you get a chance to fill in your profile, do. I tend to lose interest in threads where I might have had some information to add, but had to search all over to find an intro or build thread for a list of equipment or mods, when one click could have given me the information I needed.

And there you have another issue with trolling. Readers don't always know when to separate the truth from the troll.