Gladiator Jeep wave: yay or nay?

i usually wave by accident when not paying much attention but they do wave back more than the new wrangler owners.
Remember NIKE:

JUST DO IT

It’s a Jeep thing , whether you get a wave back or not
( IMHO )
There’s a few new Gladiators up here in the Peacecountry ,speak Fort Saint John and Dawson Creek ,British Columbia

I’m surprised I haven’t seen a single one modified yet

—•|||||•— 👋🏿

For me it's a Jeep wave, definitely for the Gladiator. I don't often process Grand Cherokee or Liberty as Jeep but for just about everything else sure. Plenty of people are too cool for school these days but that doesn't bother me. Personally I haven't seen a YJ on the road in years let alone a CJ and on the trail I'm the looser giving hand signals about how many people are in my group instead of the wave.

I will wave to those who initiate it. I don't wave first and to be honest, am not a fan of it all, but I don't like leaving anyone hanging. People in Pittsburgh wave like mad and at my other job in the mountains, Jeeps are every other car it seems, so waving it a pain. I just want to chill and drive my TJ.

I will wave to those who initiate it. I don't wave first and to be honest, am not a fan of it all, but I don't like leaving anyone hanging. People in Pittsburgh wave like mad and at my other job in the mountains, Jeeps are every other car it seems, so waving it a pain. I just want to chill and drive my TJ.
Blasphemy!!!! :ROFLMAO:

I’ll wave to whoever because I’m a decent human being.
I'm not really that decent of a human but I'll wave to any wrangler style jeep anyway. Even a Gladiator.

When on my Harley I will wave back to ricers if they wave but I won't wave to the 30 mph scooter moped things blocking up the road thinking they are motorcycles. It's all I can do to not run them in the ditch....:mad: