Gladiator Jeep wave: yay or nay?

I wave at all jeeps sans the libertys and patriots etc. I have found where I live that more JLs and JTs wave back than the older jeeps...I think the newer generation is getting more marketing and YT/Insta education on the Jeep life....its really fun!
Man if you are a Navy Seal, you have survived what it takes to become one. what has always amazed me is not only the physical side but they make sure you are mentally 100 percent up to any challenge.

You have our blessing to wave at anybody you want to or not to...we aint messing with ya! 😁

Respectfully,
Andy G

Man if you are a Navy Seal, you have survived what it takes to become one. what has always amazed me is not only the physical side but they make sure you are mentally 100 percent up to any challenge.

You have our blessing to wave at anybody you want to or not to...we aint messing with ya! 😁

Respectfully,
Andy G
Haha thanks...although I am not a real navy seal...its s long story but i was mistaken for one years ago and the people would not believe me when I denied it and the nickname stuck for the last 20 years...didn't think about it when I entered my username but I can't change it now so sorry for the confusion. ;)

The closest I ever came to anything like that was when I was 8 years old...I got accepted as a member in good standing of the GI Joe adventure team. I had the certificate up until my twenties.

NAY, It's so gay ....................

pride-parade-menu-blocks.jpg

5477042336_99d106d860_b.jpg

To me a Jeep that gets a "part of my community" wave is any 2 door up through the Wranglers. 4 door jeepsuvs, trucks, and IFS vehicles just seem like something different regardless of how many bars are in the grill. It isn't snobbery, it just seems like they are just doing something different for different reasons than I am and more power to 'em.