Gladiator Jeep wave: yay or nay?

Having owned and driven CJ's, TJ's, JK's and now a JL, I have always waved to all if I see them. When my wife started driving the JK Rubicon she flatly refused to wave to any Jeep that she met. About a week in, she started to wave reluctantly, now she whole heartedly waves at any jeep that she happens to see....the new JL is hers by the way. So yes we will both wave at a Gladiator:)

Reactions: reddvltj
Anyone that seems to be “into jeeping” I wave at, I see no reason to exclude someone because they may have a TJ at home but a Gladiator for their DD (even if that’s not my preference).

So let me get this right. Even if these nice young ladies were cruising down the road enjoying a nice day with top and doors off jeep foot out on footrest tunes going and they waved at you, your saying you will not wave back because your a non waver or because of what model,year, or items(angry grille,light bar,big rims whatever) because you don't care for it and think it's dumb not what a jeep should have on it?

1e6102bcc5002d7df8c2614a688e8ed8.jpg
2d02360d9fe629154a3ccce3e21fc5c3.jpg
62b00daf4a545bf7dd8bfadb8b80361f.jpg
62331d9047e8606199daccab0356c67b.jpg
c353f31c7e36a9c48eb0602f41730207.jpg
e0279ae89aa379863922f429fb12fcab.jpg
fae4c3fa13bace9bb7b114a7d5690a90.jpg

And even if they wave first your not reciprocating the wave? Why in the hell you lying? :unsure: Probably be waving like you got a cab full of bees or hand out window looking like your trying to hail a cab in NY Times Square. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
So let me get this right. Even if these nice young ladies were cruising down the road enjoying a nice day with top and doors off jeep foot out on footrest tunes going and they waved at you, your saying you will not wave back because your a non waver or because of what model,year, or items(angry grille,light bar,big rims whatever) because you don't care for it and think it's dumb not what a jeep should have on it?

View attachment 118420View attachment 118421View attachment 118422View attachment 118423View attachment 118424View attachment 118425View attachment 118426

And even if they wave first your not reciprocating the wave? Why in the hell you lying? :unsure: Probably be wavi ng like you got a cab full of bees and hand out window looking like your trying to hail a cab in NY Times Square. :ROFLMAO:
SOOOO Conflicted right now!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DrDmoney
My eyesight was not the greatest before the new glasses, and I didn't know about the Jeep thing, so I thought people were giving me the finger, so I'd give it back. That might explain the angry fist waving. Who'da thought.😋

There are so many Jeeps in my town it gets really old waving all the time. And more than 60% are soccer Moms that just think I am trying to pick up on them. I have resorted to only waving if waved at.

Reactions: Tomcat
If I have to wave at someone then I have to put my beer down and that gets to be a pain, esp when it's strangers i'm waving to. Beer... strangers... not a difficult decision.
Hahah, gotta love Texas!! There are so many cops in my town you would go to jail for sipping on an O'doul's.

Reactions: jeepins
Hahah, gotta love Texas!! There are so many cops in my town you would go to jail for sipping on an O'doul's.
Ehhh sounds funny but it's pretty bad here too.. at least in the cities. They'll hang you for even looking at a beer you just bought at the store while sitting at a red light.

• Haha
Reactions: TJ Starting
There are so many Jeeps in my town it gets really old waving all the time. And more than 60% are soccer Moms that just think I am trying to pick up on them. I have resorted to only waving if waved at.

F

Well having a to-go drink around my parts is pretty common. Not with the young fear set, but us older folks. :)

Reactions: gdwindowpane
If I remember that I’m driving the jeep I wave, then I get into the habit of waving and they look at me weird when i wave and I’m driving my truck or wife’s car lol.

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj