Gladiator Superbowl Ad

Here’s one

23957244-1589-4449-A3D6-18579D9923CC.jpeg

I actually can introduce you to her. She’s my oldest daughter. For real. Lol
Careful I may take you up on that offer haha.....how would she feel about living in New Zealand ? ( I'd have no worries about living in Texas :thumbsup: ...if you guys would have me haha)

Reactions: b0xcar and KCsTJ
I will take Kiwi and welcome him in my home any time. He seems like a cool guy to go off road in the desert. Will bore him to death watching the tumble weeds rolls bye.

I will take Kiwi and welcome him in my home any time. He seems like a cool guy to go off road in the desert. Will bore him to death watching the tumble weeds rolls bye.
I wont come if I'm asked to bring a shovel haha I've seen the godfather movies...

Careful I may take you up on that offer haha.....how would she feel about living in New Zealand ? ( I'd have no worries about living in Texas :thumbsup: ...if you guys would have me haha)
Unfortunately, she’s married, and the mother of my two grandsons. She’s also a state certified occupational therapist, and drives a 2014 Rubicon. And yes, she gets it dirty, on a regular basis. It’s her third one too.

774BDCAA-4BCA-45D1-9711-85CA390CBAF4.jpeg

Unfortunately, she’s married, and the mother of my two grandsons. She’s also a state certified occupational therapist, and drives a 2014 Rubicon. And yes, she gets it dirty, on a regular basis. It’s her third one too.

View attachment 74951
Damn !!! Lol Looks like you raised her well great job and awesome taste in cars too ... Must take after her Dad ?? Haha

Damn !!! Lol Looks like you raised her well great job and awesome taste in cars too ... Must take after her Dad ?? Haha
Oh she gets her beauty from her mother for sure. (My ex ha ha) but she is a smart one, and the wild child as well. She snapped an axle on the TJ she had before she got married, and was still in college, and repaired it herself in the parking lot at OSU with some borrowed tools. I am proud to say the least. Great job, hot model, great mother, and shoots .308 matches that any man would be proud of.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Oh she gets her beauty from her mother for sure. (My ex ha ha) but she is a smart one, and the wild child as well. She snapped an axle on the TJ she had before she got married, and was still in college, and repaired it herself in the parking lot at OSU with some borrowed tools. I am proud to say the least. Great job, hot model, great mother, and shoots .308 matches that any man would be proud of.
Wow thats is very cool.....I love it when our kids do us proud.
I'd better cancel my flight to Kingswood and call off the caterers and the priest then ;)

Last edited:
Gladiator - it ain't gonna be the rage they say it is .

Ain't a good jeep , ain't a good truck.

Reactions: Daryl and Duke-TJ