Gladiator Wayout Concept

bedhed

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Am I late to the party? I just saw this, and I will admit, that looks pretty awesome. It seems the Gladiator looks best when it's lifted and sporting nothing short of 37" tires. This one only reaffirms my thought on that.

jeep-gladiator-wayout-concept.jpg

https://www.motor1.com/news/345363/jeep-gladiator-wayout-concept-detailed/

Reactions: Hotrodbud and J R
That has been around for a while, but it is still cool. I am starting to see more Glads around, and they all look funny except for the white, bone-stock Sport model with a black hardtop I saw yesterday. Skinny tires and all, it reminded me so much of the old Comanche. If I owned one (not a chance) I would mod it with tall and skinnys on retro steelies.

Reactions: Starrs
Well damn haha. It seems I'm always late to the party with these things.

I don't think I've seen one on a set of tires like, yet. Now you've got me wanting to try searching for a picture of one. No way I'll ever own one either. Several reasons, but I figure by the time the price came down low enough to be able to afford the much needed lift and massive tires, my priorities will have shifted into researching which adult diapers have the best reviews, and how I could benefit from an AARP plan.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
My bad, @Chris 😬 I scrolled through trying to find this subfolder. My brain wasn't firing on all cylinders this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
I work on an Army base and can tell you gladiators are selling like hotcakes to the military.

there isn’ta parking lot without two of them at least.

and they do look way better lifted with big tires

Reactions: Starrs
I work on an Army base and can tell you gladiators are selling like hotcakes to the military.

there isn’ta parking lot without two of them at least.

and they do look way better lifted with big tires
What is it that has them so popular with them, there? Just curious. It seems like most floods like that start with one or two that have modded theirs up.