Texas Glass shop in Arlington, TX / DFW area

drewtj05

Looking for a glass shop that would be able to replace just the weatherstripping on the passenger side quarter window on my hardtop in or around Arlington TX or in the nearby DFW area. I have called a few places and they keep telling me that the whole window needs to be replaced and the seal can't be installed by itself. I already have ordered a seal and have it but can't find a shop that is willing or capable of getting this done.

Any suggestions appreciated. Hopefully I can find somewhere to install it so I can get rid of the leak from the window.

Looking for a glass shop that would be able to replace just the weatherstripping on the passenger side quarter window on my hardtop in or around Arlington TX or in the nearby DFW area. I have called a few places and they keep telling me that the whole window needs to be replaced and the seal can't be installed by itself. I already have ordered a seal and have it but can't find a shop that is willing or capable of getting this done.

Any suggestions appreciated. Hopefully I can find somewhere to install it so I can get rid of the leak from the window.
1F99FF50-C596-491B-9B40-AEA27F8EFA5A.jpeg
this is who I used to change all the seals on my hard top and front windshield.

Reactions: TJ Starting