Glorious Fall Day in West-By-God Virginia

The only thing I've ever learned in life is to enjoy it. I took care of my healthy Mom when she got Alzheimer's and died within 5 years. I got the news a few days ago that my wife has Cancer. Life is life. Enjoy it.
Huge statement Boog. Huge

We are only here like 15 minutes.

People tell me all the time in business time is money...that's a joke. Time is life.

I really believe what the eagles said in a song... So many times it happens we live our life In chains and never even know we have the keys.

we have it so wonderful in this country and people bellyache and complain and commit suicide and there are people all over the world that will work harder than we ever work and never have anything close to what we have.

Huge statement Boog. Huge

We are only here like 15 minutes.

People tell me all the time in business time is money...that's a joke. Time is life.

I really believe what the eagles said in a song... So many times it happens we live our life In chains and never even know we have the keys.

we have it so wonderful in this country and people bellyache and complain and commit suicide and there are people all over the world that will work harder than we ever work and never have anything close to what we have.
Thanks. A few weeks ago, mods to my Jeep was my biggest problem in my mind. Life is Fragile.

North River. Near Capon Bridge.
I know lots of places probably look like that, but it felt like that area for some reason. We drive the back way to Cleveland through that area frequently. Through Paw Paw via Forks of Cacapon which is what that reminded me of. Beautiful area.

Reactions: Artisan
I know lots of places probably look like that, but it felt like that area for some reason. We drive the back way to Cleveland through that area frequently. Through Paw Paw via Forks of Cacapon which is what that reminded me of. Beautiful area.
You must have a sixth sense. On your drive you pass within about four miles of that spot.