TJ Fest 2021
Join us in Moab, Utah from 4/24/2021 to 5/1/2021 for the first annual TJ Fest 2021. Click here for more information.

GM Retractable Under Hood Lights

TJ4Jim

TJ Addict
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reactions: mushdogs
OP
Noslo65

Noslo65

Thought these were reasonably priced for being new, and the lady selling them said she has 200 of them.

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Supporting Member
Reactions: MountaineerTom

Jramos013

Supporting Member
Thanks for posting this. I’ve been looking for one and could not find them for under 30

Byhumba

Learning phase
Supporting Member
Last edited:
OP
Noslo65

Noslo65

Either way, it is a huge improvement and an inexpensive way to add some very useful light. I also tracked down the GM connector for the light and the correct connector for the factory TJ wiring harness. These lights also have a suction cup along with the magnet for sticking them on various parts of the Jeep when needed.

Reactions: Zorba

Zorba

"The Veiled Male"
Supporting Member
Either way, it is a huge improvement and an inexpensive way to add some very useful light. I also tracked down the GM connector for the light and the correct connector for the factory TJ wiring harness. These lights also have a suction cup along with the magnet for sticking them on various parts of the Jeep when needed.
I did half of that - I tracked down the connector for the lite, but spliced it into the TJ harness.