GM Retractable Under Hood Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: mushdogs
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Thought these were reasonably priced for being new, and the lady selling them said she has 200 of them.

Reactions: MountaineerTom
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Thanks for posting this. I’ve been looking for one and could not find them for under 30

Last edited:
Either way, it is a huge improvement and an inexpensive way to add some very useful light. I also tracked down the GM connector for the light and the correct connector for the factory TJ wiring harness. These lights also have a suction cup along with the magnet for sticking them on various parts of the Jeep when needed.

Reactions: Zorba
Either way, it is a huge improvement and an inexpensive way to add some very useful light. I also tracked down the GM connector for the light and the correct connector for the factory TJ wiring harness. These lights also have a suction cup along with the magnet for sticking them on various parts of the Jeep when needed.
I did half of that - I tracked down the connector for the lite, but spliced it into the TJ harness.

Status
Not open for further replies.