Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

GMRS or Ham Radio?

rasband

Balls Deep
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Yes, we see this different and I knew you'd be notified anyway. I wasn't trying to pick out any one thing you said. Not trying to side step but I think I understand your position.
I actually don't care what people do and have no position on if or how people choose to use various radio frequencies, I just care that people are logically consistent.

Reactions: pagrey

pagrey

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
I was going to comment that he's really just a radio reviewer now.
I get it, his Salton Sea stuff and trail videos were enjoyable but nobody watched them. At the end of the day if you want to get a check in the mail you make what people watch. I get a laugh out of the newer stuff. He definitely changed his tune right around a video he did in Joshua Tree. I thought he had a stroke or something the first few videos after that but it's worked for his channel.

suicideking

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Not on YouTube that's for sure. He's also said no trail videos because nobody watches. I haven't checked Amazon, I will. Thanks.

Already 22K views in 3 days, so I understand why he doesn't do trail videos anymore. Takes him probably a couple hours to do a GMRS video. A trail video would be a day on the trail, hours of editing (not that a day on a trail would be bad).

Figure you can only do the same local trail video so many times. With radios, he can just keep reviewing all the new radios that come out and pissing off the ham people lol.

rasband

Balls Deep
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
pissing off the ham people lol.
I wonder how many more views that nets him...

200.gif