Go Astros

Well, if the Twins are going to choke, I'll cheer for the Astros. Partly because I have in-laws in Houston who are big fans and partly because the Yankees fans deserve to choke on failure after the way they acted.

See the Yankees should have beat the Astros then we would not be in this situation :p

I'm with you, unfortunately they lost they lost their Mojo near the end of September and the Twins were just the result of a weak division. Astro's strutted around after the Yankees series and now they are throwing the kitchen sink at the Nats to no avail.

Love it!!!!!! I was still in DC when the team was fired up in '05, went to see lots of first season games at RFK.

All they had to do was finally get rid of Harper lol.

GO NATS!!

All they had to do was finally get rid of Harper lol.

GO NATS!!

They are a much better team without Harper. Honestly I think you could say that about any team, and it's not that I don't like Harper, I just don't buy into the hype. The only one in that $$$ group worth the money is Trout.

Reactions: B252
I’m a diehard Cards fan but will root for the NL although the Nats walked all over us...And I want to see that guy lose his 7 mil bets on the Stros lol

Towards the end of the regular season the Astros seemed to slow down with their hitting and pitching. Post-season games overall have not been played all that well by the Astros compared to the regular season. Some of their pitchers have practically been on DL list all season with injuries. I'm not trying to make excuses for them cause that's the real world of sports...sometimes it can be the "thrill of victory" or the "agony of defeat". The Nationals currently are "red hot" with no signs of slumping and this will be a BIG hurdle for the Astros to get over. Kind of reminds me back when the Astros first went to the World Series and played the Chicago White Sox...Astros played good ball then (unlike now) but the White Sox were "white hot" and on a roll and took the series in 4 straight games.