Go Ravens

2001slvrstntj

Cigar smokin, whiskey drinkin, meat smokin, jeeper
Supporting Member
Here's hoping the streak continues, need to not overlook anyone and take care of the ball. Have a house full planning to watch, weather is crazy warm. Any other Ravens fans on here?

As much as I have no use for the new Browns and football in general, I have even less use for the old Browns.

My wife loves the Steelers but if I was a fan I'd go with Green Bay because that city owns their team and I don't see them selling it. I guess even at that point you could say I'm still not really a football fan.

No teams left that I really care about, just want to see some decent games.

Have potato chips and tortilla chips in the smoker to try something new. Tonight grilling the Coulotte/picanha (Type you get when you go to a Brazilian steak house) steaks I just picked up, also something new for me.

No teams left that I really care about, just want to see some decent games.

Have potato chips and tortilla chips in the smoker to try something new. Tonight grilling the Coulotte/picanha (Type you get when you go to a Brazilian steak house) steaks I just picked up, also something new for me.
Smoked chips, I will have to look that up...never heard that before. I am a big smoker fan, use a Weber bullet type. Sound like you have the food, hope the games can match. Enjoy!

As much as I have no use for the new Browns and football in general, I have even less use for the old Browns.

My wife loves the Steelers but if I was a fan I'd go with Green Bay because that city owns their team and I don't see them selling it. I guess even at that point you could say I'm still not really a football fan.
Understood for sure, I think I heard snow possibly for the Green Bay game that might make it interesting, we'll see.

Here's hoping the streak continues, need to not overlook anyone and take care of the ball. Have a house full planning to watch, weather is crazy warm. Any other Ravens fans on here?
"Not overlook anyone and take care of the ball", well that did not happen. Titans deserve the win, bummed but chit happens.

Reactions: Tomcat
I hear that, neither did the Ravens apparently...got hit by a bus named "Henry". I was somewhat nervous, not sure why but did expect them to win. I am not sure if the time off played into the outcome or what, bunch of the players did not play in the last game of the season and with the "by" been off for a few weeks.

I don't care much about the Oiler, er.... Titans, but I loathe the Ravens because of Ray Lewis. It was fun to hear the announcers backtrack constantly because some other QB came to play.

Sorry about your Ravens. Everyone I know is shocked by that.

My wife and a few others are shocked and happy.
Yeah,no worries I don't loose sleep over grown men playing games just enjoy watching. I totally understand steelers nations joy.