Go Topless Weekend Mugshots

Jeez!

I’m glad the Carolina beach version didn’t end up like this lol.

386D55CA-14AF-4467-8A4C-FBE1E5E85FDA.jpeg

Reactions: RussTJ and 04 LJ
A petition is going around the area of Crystal Beach to put a stop to topless weekend. It already has over 11,000 signatures. Rednecks with Paychecks is taking a lot of flack over the event. Sounds like a bunch of out of control kids trying to ruin a big event!

Question ..why would 11,000 people that aren't even there care?

They must drive JKs
You know you're probably absolutely right.

All it takes is credit to get a JK.

TJ is so old there isn't much financing plus you have to have a pretty good job to create what most of us try to create with them...

I'm sure this is not a universally true statement but in some cases there really is a different personality that goes along with the different lines.

You know you're probably absolutely right.

All it takes is credit to get a JK.

TJ is so old there isn't much financing plus you have to have a pretty good job to create what most of us try to create with them...

I'm sure this is not a universally true statement but in some cases there really is a different personality that goes along with the different lines.
No one would give me a loan for a 16 year old car, I had to pay out of pocket.

Reactions: jimsmith29841
They' ll loan like crazy on the new stuff.
"Whatcha want yer payments to be?"

Paid cash for mine too, I can't justify throwing money at parts before a title is in my hand.

On topic: What did they think would happen at a "party" beach? Cops watch that crap like hawks.

Reactions: AndyG
"Whatcha want yer payments to be?"

Paid cash for mine too, I can't justify throwing money at parts before a title is in my hand.

On topic: What did they think would happen at a "party" beach? Cops watch that crap like hawks.
That's my thinking .

Let's take a bunch of unsupervised college age kids , a beach , all the beer you can haul in a JKU, some girls in bikinis that need impressed, no street lights , loud music and just see what happens .

Poor kid literally got his head ran over. We have had 2 kids die here in North Alabama , both cases the same , drunk in a truck bed , truck doing donuts , got thrown out , ran over .

No good time is worth that .

Youth is wasted in the young .

Wonder how many of those actually drive a Jeep?
After watching many fight vids and ticket writing, never saw a Jeep involved.
Half of the vehicles were diesel PU and the little 4 wheelers .

When this started the first 4 years were Jeeps only and it was geared for Family inclusion.
Just Jeepers meeting Other Jeepers.
It is all crap now, a Beach Mardi Gras full of drunk people that are not Jeepers....Givs us a bad name.

Reactions: mav6325 and Fixer6