Going rate for Rubicon Dana 44 axles?

SilverBullet

TJ Enthusiast
I’m soon going to be tearing out my 44’s in my 2004 rubicon, along with everything associated with the lockers. I will be putting a 60 up front and 14 bolt in the rear. Front 44 has rcvs that are 2 months old. What are these things going for don’t see any on the market to compare.

I've seen sets for as low as $2500 all the way up to $4000.

Personally with the RCVs I would ask $4000 and negotiate from there. Those RCVs are $1200 or so.

Reactions: SilverBullet
I just sold a housing with shafts, brakes, aftermarket cover, and a broken Trac Lok for $850 if that helps give you an idea of the worth on the factory parts

Reactions: SilverBullet
Any update on what you sold your set for?

I have a bone stock Rubicon Dana 44 Front Axle I may be selling in the West Coast. Just looking to see what the going rate is for just the front…

I was looking for a set of stock rubicon axles and locker pumps for a couple months. I was having a lot of trouble sourcing a set and the ones I did see were asking about 4k. I ended up scoring a set that had been regeared to 4.88 with an arb locker in the rear and an e-locker in the front for 2500, but after looking for several months, I realise that is stupid low. I think if you priced them around 3500 you could move em really quick, and if you priced em 4500 you'd probably sell em but may sit on them for a bit.