Going topless

Travis

TJ Enthusiast
It was a beautiful 68°, sunny day here in Iowa. What a perfect oppurtunity to get the soft top off and go cruising with my son. This was our first time going topless, and I must say it was great!

20160414_185540.jpg

How cool, great looking TJ! Isn't it great and fun to drive our Jeeps around without their tops on!

I remember a guy driving a minivan staring at my TJ as I drove through a parking lot with its top off on a perfect summer with the Beach Boys playing just loud enough for him to hear it. He had a look that was unmistakable... Jeep envy! :D

Thanks Jerry, I like when people check out the Jeep as well. As for getting those doors off kt, that's next on the to do list. I don't know about the windshield however. I'd be too afraid it would break, I have shit luck most of the time haha.

I got a bikini top at the start of last summer. Man, what a great buy. It stayed on the entire summer and was so comfortable, it blocked the direct sunlight and also shut most of the blustery turbulence out. I'd highly recommend one.

Pete from New Zealand
1999 TJ Sahara 4.0

Glad you and your son enjoyed the ride! Now you have to take those doors off! Do i even dare to say drop the windshield? LOL

kt, you are absolutely spot on. Jeepin' with the doors off is fan-fucking-tastic. Also took the jugs off of the bumper. I likee much better! This is becoming and infatuatuion, I think it gets on my wife's nerves. LOL.
20160416_113536.jpg
20160416_103049.jpg
20160416_103037.jpg

Reactions: Sorin Bebereche
kt, you are absolutely spot on. Jeepin' with the doors off is fan-fucking-tastic. Also took the jugs off of the bumper. I likee much better! This is becoming and infatuatuion, I think it gets on my wife's nerves. LOL.View attachment 4223 View attachment 4224 View attachment 4225
Lookin' great Travis! Warm weather finally made it to pennsylvania, went topless today. I have half doors , so the tops were off yesterday and today. No time to pull bottoms of doors off today, just too much going on. Hope yours came off easy. Don't forget to put some never seize on them.